Re: (ET) mounting a rotarty invertor?

I have a similiar unit without the handle. I was able to fit it under the hood by mounting it on a piece of plywood that sits on the 'shelves' of battery box side covers. I must confess I do not have the plastic cover on the batteries, perhaps it might interfere? Anyway it's real convienent like that, though I guess running it closed up might be problematic if there is much hydrogen generated by the batts. :-O

- SteveS

Jim Coate wrote:

Did GE have a way to mount the rotary AC inverter on an ET, or was the idea just to sit it on the ground next to the tractor?

(see a picture of one here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150025552826 )