Re: (ET) E-14 Timer

Paul,
I understand, there will be no kick when the Landis controller turns off, but there will be a kick sometimes when the mechanical timer turns off.  If the mechanical timer's contacts are in parallel with the zero-crossing switch in the Landis controller, perhaps the zero-crossing switch could be damaged when the mechanical timer's switch opens.

>>> PH <pholzsc yahoo com> 8/28/2006 3:34:03 PM >>>
The Landis uses a "zero-crossing" SS relay so there
should be no "kick".
Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher