(ET) Interested in an E10M project?

If so, I have one that's complete and looks repairable
- battery box rust & some surface rust but not
through.  Charger hums when turned on, but that's all
that happens.  Also have a generally complete but
probably unrepairable one for any parts you may need
for the first one.  Includes two complete decks, with
some light surface rust; blade motors not siezed.

This thing is even simpler than the E12M's I'm working
on - no motor controller at all, just all off or all
on, with a tensioned belt for a clutch.

You're welcome to come take a look and take the whole
pile away for $100.

Kelly Williams
Mount Joy, PA