(ET) Where is everyone at?

HI all boy has it been quiet on the list or what...everyone on vacation?

Not much here also, E-20s rework going slowly most testing done ..need to paint..reassy for fallswap meet in mid Sept. and the other E-20 for a pull Sept 16th...

Then mount the snowblade on the E-12 (after paint)..find the ground on the EGT 120...

and work the honey-do list. plan another trip south ( mommy an I got a new truck to haul more so we need to test it out, right?)

and work on the buildup on the 1/4 scale 1929 Ford Woody ( electric drive)

an not much new on the get together..looks like it will be May 26/27 2007 ..getting more feedback from list members, more "yes I will come" so now is the time to talk about an plan what you want to bring/sell/swap/trade...and if you have in mind anyone/company you think we should contact about coming/supporting please let me know so I can get letters to them early,

thanks, hope everyone is having fun with the ETs

Jerry NW Ohio