(ET) ET sit e (was Get Together)

I've been very hesitant to say anything on this, as the site is so much better than anything I could do, but I too think the old style site was much easier to navigate. I usually access the site to get manuals, etc. Before it was right off a drop-down menu. Now each time I have to re-figure out where they are and I don't find it very intuitive. Maybe if I visited the site more often I'd 'get' the interface better or maybe it's a security thing. I really hate to say anything because it's so easy to take things wrong via email, so I hope my comments are taken as well meaning. The site has been and continues to be a life saver for all ET'ers. The vast amount of info on the site (and this great list) convinced me to take the plunge into the ET world and I continue to be grateful for that.

SteveS

David Roden wrote:

At any rate I seem to recall going there for some kind of information and bumping into a forum interface, which I wasn't expecting. For some reason I couldn't get what I came for - maybe it was that I had to sign up to even read stuff - but at any rate, I struck out. So I sort of wandered off (probably looking bemused) and never returned.