Re: (ET) Update

At 07:27 PM 8/7/2006 -0400, David C Robie wrote:
Recalling your last post this is a spark producing, not just 'read on a
meter currentless leakage?   If so;   not normal to any GE/WH I have
worked on.  But then again haven't worked on all models.  Would suspect
design philosophy to follow all other EV practice that all voltage higher
than 12 (lights etc) be isolated from the chassis.

More than just Philosophy. UL583 requires not connection between battery and frame for vehicles over 24V and implicitly encourages it below that. It's possible these tractors predate that.

Robert

http://www.aeolusdevelopment.com/

From the Divided by a Common Language File (Edited to protect the guilty)
ME - "I'd like to get Price and delivery for connector Part # XXXXX"
Dist./Rep - "$X.XX Lead time 37 days"
ME - "Anything we can do about lead time?  37 days seems a bit high."
Dist./Rep - "that is the lead time given because our stock is live.... we currently have stock."