   "Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 13:03:32 -0400
    From: Arnold Sabatelli <asabatelli adelphia net>
    Subject: (ET) Repairs
    To: "elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>

    Are there people out there who do repairs on Etracks, or are you on
your
    own?  I'm comfortable with basic stuff, but judging by my lack of
    understanding of some of the discussions on this list, I'm starting to
get
    e-track cold feet. If my feet get cold enough, I may soon have a whole
bunch
    of e-track equip. up for sale, and go to a diesel tractor and run
biodiesel
    (which I'm running in my VW) I'm in SW CT.  Thanks,
--
    Arnie Sabatelli"