Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 2:33 PM
Subject: (ET) Update

Afternoon all, lovely here in NW Ohio..sure beats 95 deg. Well got 2 things to bring up

    1A.. Got the NI EGT 120 running..nice fwd/rev left/rite PTO works...BUT HOW DO U shut OFF the regen braking on the motor??? after about 75' down the driveway I put her in neut and pulled myself off the hood back into the seat ...that puppy STOPs**NOW** man can we change that?? My E14 dosn't do that..

    1B..went to clean her up, pulled the batty cable off ( neg frt/rear cable) an layed it up on the edge of the frt batty box and she danced around (small sparks) not good, for sure not good..read cable to frame/dash reading 24.8 vdc..not good..put cable on post ... no spark, cable off read post to cable 36.9 vdc ...so I have short to frame...need to check ALL wiring..any ideas to start? later

    2. update on ET Swapfest/Show...later today

Jerry NWO