Re: (ET) jumper

On Sat, 5 Aug 2006, Neil Dennis wrote:

Mike, how about a capacitor across those terminals, I think that would
give a delay while it was charging, maybe not enough.

wombat

I don't think I'd want to put the capacitor across those terminals, but perhaps put a resistor and the positive side of a capacitor between them, and the negative side to a local ground. To make a simple RC circuit.... I think I'll spend a few more minutes trying to find a problem on card 1, and if I can't, then I could temporarily jumper the terminals.

Mike