Re: (ET) inverter - Grid Interconnect - Home Power Magazine

Home Power Magazine had LOTS of articles on Inverters, Grid-Tie and
Disconnects and similar safety things.

We all might try unsafe, TEMPORARY, or emergency hacks ...

BUT, we should keep trying to educate all on safest practices - such as
the
Disconnect Switches available at Home Depot/Lowe's etc, for reasonable
prices.

Many people don't consider that if accidentally switched,  their backyard
generator power might feed back into the grid, and hurt/kill someone
working
on repairing lines somewhere.