Re: (ET) E-16 Elec Trak

I was searching on ebay today and found this electric tractor what a rare find! sounds like a good deal and it looks great
 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110016785420&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001

-----Original Message-----
From: fostershanty verizon net
To: wyattdean tds net; Wahootonic aol com; Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu; elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu; tchapin bf umich edu; metman glasgow-ky com; jjcrmc optonline net
Sent: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:48 AM
Subject: (ET) E-16 Elec Trak

Hi,
I just wanted to let you all know that I have placed my E-16 Elec-trac and all accessories (plow, mower deck, chains etc.) up for auction through e-Bay.  My e-Bay username is orangeshanty.  If you know anyone who may be interested, the tractor is located in West Michigan & bidding has started at $100.00, with 6 days left.  Thanks everybody!!  Lynn