(ET) Reply info

OK can someone please enlighten me as to what I'm doing wrong on this list...if I reply to mail I get here on my computer the reply only go's to the sender not the list..if I go the the list site with 67 pages there is no line/box for reply...if I go to the ET OWNERS CLUB site an pull up a post an I want to reply when I click on reply I get a box that says I CAN NOT post a thread, CAN NOT reply to a post, I CAN NOT have attachments, an I CAN NOT edit my post...so what the sam h...l is wrong???? I love this group..a real great site but I've been thinking of going to yahoo and start a ET group for a good site to info and photos that you can find without needing to go to a half doz pages or approval points to do any thing...I have a post now to my E20 motor reassy post that is being held...

"""Your mail to 'Elec-trak' with the subject

    Re: E20 motor reassy

The reason it is being held:

    Message may contain administrivia """"

I was trying the replly to the list that I got my motor apart an have worked out the reassy.

I do not know if this will get posted or not, help....

Jerry NW Ohio