Re: (ET) E20 Motor Reassy

There are 2 little holes that you can put pins in to hold the brushes back. Or so I believe. I hope it is my E20 motor that I am remembering.

From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Jerry Rhodes
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:51 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) E20 Motor Reassy

Hi all, well got the control system all reworked for the E20, tested ok, but the motor was sputtering..so just the other one and tested ok..pulled the end off the 1st one ...and well both brushes were shot, one stuck in holder got it freed, but the big ? is how do you get the brushes over the comp during reassy???? thanks in advance, got to order the brushes yet and rework the comp, so will need the info soon, again thanks

Jerry NW Ohio