Re: (ET) ok, not the fusible link

BE SURE that all connections under the tractor to the motor especially
the little wires are oK.  You could've hooked something, a branch etc
that loosened em.   At least this time there was no issue of blood and
you know that all the major stuff is OK as she ran.
   If it twer me would check the RTN contacts  and open the kickplate,
put some WD better yet a good breakfree on all the big relay terminals
then tighten em.

A bad connection at the 3 big terminals on the armature resistor guard on
front would cause this too.  Breakfree em and tighten em.

Dave
Weymouth MA