Re: (ET) Strange

David C Robie wrote:
Sounds like yourcharger is nottapering down or the timer ain't shuttinit
off ll the time.  I lost batteries on my old E8 and found it was blatent
overcharging due to a bad timer shut off.

Dave
Weymouth MA

Nope Tapers down good, timer shutting off on time.  I've been using a Landis
controller for the last four years.  The batteries are not over chargeing.
I haven't had to add water for the last 9 months.
Ralph V
ralphgv Talkamerica net <mailto:ralphgv centurytel net>
ET Web page
http://ralphgv.tripod.com/