Re: (ET) charger voltage

Very seldom use the GE charger.  Mainly,  3 50 watt 12V PV solar in
series which gives bout 60 OCV - and here in New England a 2 1/2A  charge
in full sun and a float charge on rainy days.  GE charge I needed a
couple times this yr cause of all the rain made the stuff grow like
weeds, solar has had a traditional 10 day cycle with this lawn but grass
seemed this yr to have a 3 day one.  Another effect of global warming.
Oh well...

Dave
Weymouth MA