Re: (ET) charger voltage

To all
If you use normal lead-acid batteries and your ET
charger is in good shape, then the Landis controller
is the best way to KEEP the pack charged ALL the time.
I'm on my 4th year with six T105s and the Landis.
Every week before I mow, the pack is fully charged
automatically.
Thanks
Paul Holzschuher
E15 and C145