Re: (ET) one blade not cutting well

Steve,
That could contribute to the issue when the Gator Blades are on, but since the rightmost blade still didn't cut well when I removed the Gator Blades and put original Elec-Trak blades on, that can't be the only issue (I can try it though with the Gator Blades back on to check to see if that's also a factor, but it seems like it's a result of the grass being thrown that way (since I removed the grass guide) and/or the blade not spinning fast enough due to some motor issue.

Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs
UNH Physics Department