Re: (ET) E20 boards

Before retirement, was doing 'original' work on underwater robotics (not
just looking at fishes, this was' very special design' stuff for the fuel
pools of nuclear plants)   I craved for a variable 25 ma to 3A auto reset
 precision circuit breaker for gearmotors as a 'stop limit' that would
not jam the gear train if a heavy handed operator hit the mechanical
limit too long or repeatedly.   We sent that idea out to a PC developer,
and he came up with some beautifully built but kinda expensive samples.
He even had a jumper on the board to bypass it for troubleshooting or 'at
need' if the gadget below flummoxed.  Each device of the same type needed
4 of these.   It was a mini remote control submarine attachment, an
underwater arm with 3  axes of motion and a pair of jaws.
    After we had proved that this was just the thing,  the board's price
went down even below his original quantity estimate price (as he likely
found other non competitive to us  markets for it).   We were extremely
happy.
    This is what to expect from a printed circuit  developer.

Incidentally;  A new  board is not going to fix trouble with it's edge
connector socket connections.  The edge connector socket with pigtails on
it for splicing should be available too and best be shipped with the new
board.

Second of all;  With a new board you will have the same 'off board'
problems as you have now.   Many 15 and 20 owners have gone to the
'electronic controller' available for them which also minimizes offboard
problems.

Dave
Weymouth MA