Re: (ET) steering spindle sticking - Fixed

That's what we got a board for.  Mutual aid.

Incidentally, this writer just attended a showing of the movie 'An
Inconvenient Truth'.

Have 3 statements to make about this movie.
(1)   Everyone in the country should see it, and everyone in the world
should too
        when it gains language support.

(2)   What we are doing with these electric tractors is a lot more
important than just
        saving gasoline while having fun and stretching our brains.

(3)   We should also see the movie 'Who Killed the Electric Car'  which
shows what
        many of us EV people have known all along.  That 'big fuel'
interests and 'big
        automotive' interests are in bed with each other and will do
anything to maintain
        their profitable status quo.

Regards

Dave