Re: (ET) field rev.

Konstanty, Walter (GE Indust, ConsInd) wrote:
20 years ago on my E15 I pulled the finger relays out and replaced them with a
24VDC Potter & Rumfeld plug-in socket enclosed relay (with a resistor on the
coil side to drop 12 VDC) and have not touched them since.  Finger relays are junk
for sure.  The P&R relay is very robust.

Actually I have been replacing my relays with the Harold Zimmerman 36 volt ones over time. None of the ones I have replaced have given me a speck of trouble.

Chris