-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of David C
Robie
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 5:25 PM
To: sclamp1 bigpond net au
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) d'oh - did I hook something up wrong?

Plow blade;  I have a Wheelhorse 'easy attach' plow that has it's frame
attached to the rear axle and use double purchase on it gives a finer
adjustment for rocky back driveway.  Also, you guys eer try plowing
fallen leaves with it?  A lot faster than raking.

Dave
Weymouth MA