Re: (ET) d'oh - did I hook something up wrong?

I just visited your website. Good job.

I have to say though, I can't decide if it's a testimony to your ambition
or my lack thereof.... I have parts tractors
in better condition than what you started with. In fact you have made me
reconsider the decision to send one of my
decks to the recycler... I think I'll try to clean it up first.

Good Job Mike!

--
Stay Charged!
Hump