Re: (ET) replacing torn seats

You don't really need the proper spacing as it's easy to take out the ol
drill and drill new holes in the tractor batt cover.  One of my seats
comes off a gas tractor that I found on trash day awaiting pickup.
Stopped the truck, pulled out the toolkit,  took off the seat and it's
mount.

Dave
Weymouth MA

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 18:15:46 -0400 "RJ Kanary" <rjkanary nauticom net>
writes:
>      One of the first two in the right hand column look like good
> candidates. Measure the spacing of the bolts on your seat, and
> compare the
> several spacing options listed for that seat, and I'll bet you find
> winner.

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/NTESearch?storeId=6
970&N=0&Ntk=All&Ntt=tractor%20seat&Nty=1&D=tractor%20seat&Ntx=mode+matcha
llpartial&Dx=mode+matchallpartial