    Posted by: "Larry" nitrohorse160 yahoo com nitrohorse160
    Date: Mon Jul 3, 2006 3:07 am (PDT)

Ok, thanks! Is it true that you and Billy are staring in a cooking
show down in Ole' Ginny? I did admire that Dutch oven you had at the
show. I think I might have to get one for next year. Scrapple and
hots dog casserole cooked slow over an open fire...lol.
Larry
--- In wheelhorsegardentractors yahoogroups com, "oldandred"