Re: (ET) trimming bolts on T-105s

I used a grinder on my pack. That is until I got to the second post. The
shower of sparks ignited the hydrogen inside
the battery and it exploded with a deafening bang.

I replaced that battery and did the rest of the pack with a reciprocating
saw fitted with a fine tooth blade. No
sparks no problems. A ten minute job to do the whole pack. The
reciprocating saw was actually faster than the grinder.

If you have bolt cutters......well.... that's what they're made for.

--
Stay Charged!
Hump