(ET) Admin Help

Hi, I see a lot of post have been going on, the problem I have is I'm not getting ANY post on my email addr, I was for the pass year or so until Alltel messed up my mail addr an I had to change it, I changed it here on the list an have not gotten a post sence, and if I try to post some go thru an some come back as no a member.

I have sent several mgs to admin an the list with no replys as to what I may have done wrong when I updated my menbership..

Can someone help me with this ????? I would like to get the posting at my home mail box like before, thank in advance

Jerry NW Ohio