(ET) Alltrax question.

I am in the process of installing an alltrax unit on my E-20 tractor and have a question for those of you who have already done this.  I had problems in the past with 2 other controllers that smoked on me, and having followed others advice I completely redid all my wiring for the install.  This time around I placed in-line fuses on controller leads to insure that I have taken as many precautions as possible.    I fired unit up the first time and the led flashed 1 single green, before the fuse on the # 9 lead blew out.  I only had a 2 amp fuse on this and after replacing this 3 times and checking everything else out, I decided that "Yes it probably is drawing more then 2 amps, and replaced it with a 10 amp one."  This time the controller flashed green and then a series of 7 red flashes before returning to solid green.  If I wait for the solid green and then hit the throttle pot, or any other switch, such as the PTO, the controller flashes the 7 red again.  Has anyone seen this type of behavior with the alltrax unit.  I probably will call alltrax with this, but thought I would see if it is something that others have allready figured out.

Thanks,

Bob K.

First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries do not take responsibility for, or accept time-sensitive instructions sent by email including orders, funds transfer instructions or stop payments on checks. All instructions of this nature must be handled by direct communication, not email.

We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all email communications sent or received. Emails sent to or from this address may be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements.