(ET) Help with E-20

Hi All; I fried the F1 relay on my E-20, tring to rebuild the coil I fried the #4 card. I had put a smaller fuse in FU3 hoping that if anything went wrong it would save the card, guess I should stick to farming. My question is can anyone tell me where I can get one of those tin can coils. I have others from E-12's but they are smaller and do not open 2R. Just to let you know I have a E-10, E-12, E-15, and a e-20 all with battery packs and all were working and now none work!! Well Thanks Al