(ET) ET Main Power Switch fuse link and wiring

I have just begun to test out a non working ET and
found the ring terminal on the fuse link broke.  Does
anyone have the specs on the fuse link?  It looks like
a 1-2" piece of 12 gauge copper or brass wire with
crimp on ring terminals on each end.  Mine looks
almost like it was home repaired.  The crimps are poor
and must get real hot during operation.

Also wondering if lower wiring harness is available
for an E12.  I have found several wires with
insulation melted off.  I can replace wires, if I have
to.  Anyone have specs on the wire used in ET's?

Regards,

Brian Ross