(ET) [Fwd: mowers]

try again, the antispammer's are striking.

wombat
--- Begin Message --- Interesting, Hump, I have both an et with a front mount and a JD90 midmount, haven't used the et to mow in years, on mine it left an arced strip each time I turned and the JD is much easier to work smaller spaces. Top each his own, HUH.

On looking for a mower, i was going to suggest looking at the nearby international or JD dealers, they may have a "batt" one stuffed somewhere.

wombat

--- End Message ---