(ET) Maiden voyage

After weighing everyone's helpful advice, I hit the local auto parts store
and came back armed with 4 new cables and 4 crimp on end connectors.
Everything went smoothly, I charged her up, and actually mowed about 1/2
acre this afternoon.  Wow! What a cool machine.  The only thing not
working,
so far as I can tell, is the "lift" mechanism.  When I hit the switch, I
hear nothing at all--so I'll start looking through the folders of
manuals/diagrams that came with the machines and start tinkering.  Thanks
again for all the advice,

--
Arnie Sabatelli