(ET) recommended updates while she's torn apart

I'm in the process still of "restoring" my E15 - currently have it largely disassembled down to the frame (can post pics later). As I'm going through everything, I wanted to check to see what recommended updates/upgrades people might suggest, since I have things largely dismantled already. From a glance at the archives, it looks like putting a fuse on the accesory line would be a good idea. What else?

Thanks,
Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs