Re: (ET) E 20 - charger hum kinda

    Hi All;

    These tracters, as beneign as they may seem, arent toys!!!! Kids need a
 bit of tuitorials on driving them!!They can be a heavy, mean ,piece of
 equipment, if they get loose!I'm guilty of letting my kids drive lawn
 tracters around. I have flat areas and just removed the mower deck, so it
 was basicly a tug to pull trains of Radio Flyers around. It did teach the
 kids the concept of stearing, clutches and gears, backing up, manuvering
 that they used, and still use in driving cars.Electric  tracters are so
damn
 heavy, compared to a old Sears Ridon mower.So you have to deal with
running
 over a kid with the great weight!

    My two wagons worth

    Seeya