(ET) probable dumb question

I'm ready to start cultivating with my e-12 soon, use the tiller held to about a 2 inch till depth, just wondering if it's easier on the batt's running in LL - 3 or L - 1 ? Guessing LL3 with no external resisters in circuit but maybe not.

wombat

I've got a couple Ryobi pushmobiles, one not batt, the other has on but not sure of condition, as I've also got a B&D could let the Ryobi's go but can't see shipping so would be a "pickup"