Re: (ET) refinishing my "new" E15

For paint I use a wire brush in an angle grinder. I think it works faster than most 'home-type' sandblasting setups. It does take time and soem areas are hard to get to. Also watch out for flying wires - definately need safety glasses and long sleeves/pants.

For gunk, a scaper should work - assuming you'll be repainting; otherwise use a wood or plastic tool. I wouldn't wash under the deck as the motors have weep holes at the bottom.

- SteveS

Michael S Briggs wrote:
If anyone has any tips on getting the
paint off (short of sand blasting), cleaning the gunk off the underside and underneath the mower deck, etc., please feel free to share it with me. :)

Thanks,
Mike
E15 in progress