Re: (ET) Transmission question

This may sound a bit radical, but instead of trying to tilt the tractor up or remove the shift housing, I found it easier to just put a floor jack under the trak, remove the belt(s) and brake rod, and pull the rear end out just to change the oil!! Gives you a chance to pressure wash and paint it too. Maybe even install some shiny new bolts and fix the brakes.