(ET) Fwd: auction of multiple Elec-Trac Tractors - June 11, NW Ohio

I am just passing this along; I know nothing about it. Please contact <redpinecondo lycos com> for more information!

My parents sold these tractors along with Bolens.  My dad died and my
mom just stored major items.  Everything is now going to be auctioned
in Fremont, OH at the fair grounds on June 11.  I believe the auction
starts at 10am.
There items as I know them are:
1 - E12
2 - E20
2 - I5, one with fork lift

There may be some misc. other items and attachments.  I'll try to get
the auctioneers name and possible link to a complete listing and / or
pics.

Have fun!

Bill

Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/dCTolB/TM
    electrakgardentractors-unsubscribe yahoogroups com

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak's