Re: (ET) Sears rechargeable mower info wanted

I have one of those but I got it used in a trade without any documentation. I'm not sure what model it is but I will take pictures of it assembled with the cowl off if that will help.

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

tbamc <tbamc gbta net>
Sent by: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu

05/26/2006 09:31 AM

elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
cc
Subject
(ET) Sears rechargeable mower info wanted

I bought a Craftsman 24v mower, in pieces, and would like to get a copy
of the owner's manual.  Can't find it on the Sears site.  Anyone have
one they would consider copying the significant parts of?

Thanks.

Thon