(ET) Sears elec mower

I have a similar charging problem with my Sears Electric push mower. It has status LEDs green is charged, red is charging. The batteries are discharged but when I plug the charger in the LED stays green. I'm not sure of the model (I got it used) but it's 24 volt with a plastic chassis.

Is it possible the batteries are so shot they aren't drawing enough energy to trigger the charger circuit?

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

jim donovan <donovan66205 yahoo com>
Sent by: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu

05/23/2006 11:03 PM

Kathy D <drkaty netscape com>, elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
cc
Subject
Re: (ET) ELF mower

I would check the charger output first to make sure it is working.

Jim

Kathy D <drkathy netscape com>
wrote:

I have a really small yard and picked up a battery powered ELF mower.  After the battery ran out I haven't been able to recharge it.  Anyone ever heard of the ELF or where I can get a replacement battery?