From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Herb Crary
Sent: Freitag, 19. Mai 2006 07:40
To: Elec-trak Mail List
Subject: (ET) Replacing Batteries

I have one battery which is leaking electrolyte at a loose terminal. I think that I need to replace it. Does anyone have the original battery model or some form of identifying the recommended Model or size. Also, is there any concensus about the wisdom and/or safety of replacing only one in the pack. I would think this would be rather iffy unless they were all brand new. Help and advice is appreciated.

Herb Crary
Boulder CO