Re: (ET) improper use of etraks

I've had both scenarios happen. Very unpredictable as to which is going to
occur. But I will no longer jerk on a
chain. Steady pulls only.

I regularly pull out small trees with my ET. I wrap a chain around the
trunk, hook both ends to the ET and take off.
Doing it this way makes the chain grip the tree tighter as the tension
increases. I pull slowly usually in L,
sometimes in LL. I frequently have to look behind me to make sure the tree
came out, since I usually can't feel it let
go.

--
Stay Charged!
Hump

Get your own FREE evgrin.com email address;
send a request to ryan at evsourcecom