-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces
cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 1:11 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) oil stabilizer in differential (not in my tractors)

Hi All

The Lucas Oil Stabilizer is probably not a good idea for the transaxles
and personally I would be very careful about using any of the Lucas
product, as well as anything like that on Wallmart type stores. because
they don't actually lubricate they simple make the oil more viscous and as
such increase the load and steal power. True they will reduce noise but at
a significant cost. A much better solution is to put a premium Oil in the
transaxle. I would suggest the 50 weight Cen-Pe-Co or a 100% synthetic oil
product.  This like these will reduce drag as well as noise because the
are very high in high quality lubricates. Cen-pe-co is out of Ohio and the
web site is

www.cen-pe-co.com

Geof Thompson