(ET) motor

   #1I have a discarded motor that was on a snow blower or tiller I can't know which and wanted to make use of itl

    #2  I got frustrated and the controller I use is just for the armature.  I have four on the dash as 4 SPST switches hooked up to the field.  This is the 3rd year and works good.

    #3 I mentioned the speaker wire in reference to rewiring for the batteries because of it's flexibility and capability of high currents.  Several hundred smaller wires.  The kids should be all deaf now from the boom boxes in the trunk.  They run atl east 150 amp fuses.

Ferguson Apiaries
Hensall, On
http://www.fergusonapiaries.on.ca
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/grace_to_you/