(ET) E15HA AllTrax conversion power wiring question

Title: Message
Hello all.  About half through the conversion, starting to work on the plugs and motor/battery wiring, and I was wondering if anyone knew the sizes of the wires.  The accessory plug wires look like maybe #8, PTO maybe #6, and I can't tell the battery and motor.  I would like to step them all up a gauge, as others have suggested, but I don't know what the originals are!  Any help available, and what have others used if they've replaced these wires?
Thanks for any help.
Doug McCorkle
E15HA