Re: (ET) Alltrax question.

Bob,

Based on some of the earlier experiences written up on
the forum; I put 2 amp fuses on lines 4, 5, 9, and 10
prior to these lines going into the 10 pin connector.
For me, pin 8 has no wire in it and line 1 is the one
closest to the B- stub on the Alltrax controller.  I
have blown one of these fuses before, but I haven't
had any trouble with the Alltrax.  I am going to guess
that either 1) you have somthing wired wrong (maybe at
the PTO Coil or the fuses), and can't spot it, or 2)
.... uh! I don't have a number two!

I hope this helps.

Allen