Re: (ET) Outdoor ET Storage

> You might want to look at the Rubbermaid Slid-Lid shed. It is 4'5" H x
> 6'7" D x 5' W.
> It is a typical Rubbermaid moveable storage unit. The door is on  4'5"'
> x 5' end and the roof
> slides back, so you can jump drive right in. Lowe's stocks them, they
> cost about $350.00

Seen it.

Tractor alone, I'll grant you, is only 6' long.  However, I tend to keep
the toolbox and front implement on full time (because they are a pain in
the @$$ to exchange).

With implement and toolbox, length of an E20 jumps to 9'7", and my ET is
nothing without its front implement on.

If I remove the toolbox (which I don't really need) I can reduce length to
just 8', but that is still a far cry from 6'7".

 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
 http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com