Re: (ET) Outdoor ET Storage

> Bob Murcek wrote:
> > Not pretty, but how about just covering it with a big sheet of rubber
> > roofing or pond liner?
> > You could use stepping stones under the wheels, and these could also
> > be anchors for the cover.
>
> Bad idea. Water would condense under it and rust your tractor.
>
> Get a tractor cover. They are cloth, semi-permable which means rain will
> roll off it, but
> humidity under it will evaporate in the sun. Then replace it every few
> years due to squirrels
> eating it.

Yeah.  I've had bad luck with covers.  I *once* used a blue tarp to cover
my tractor, and heavily tied it down to get it through hurricane Isabelle.
 When I un-tarped it the next morning, it was all drippy underneath.

I also *had* a genuine GE ET tractor cover, and was only able to use it
one season until mice made it swiss cheese.

 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
 http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com