Re: (ET) Outdoor ET Storage

Northern Tool has a bunch of tent like temporary structures. In addition, where I come from, a wood shed is "temporary" if it has no slab or foundation and if it has no permanent electrical hookup. My brother-in-law bought a fairly large wood shed (big enough for an ET), delivered by roll-back truck. It was placed on treated timbers on a gravel pad. He wired the shed for light and outlets, and uses a heavy extension cord to plug it into post mounted outside box next to the shed. Nothing permanent, everything legal. If he had a concrete pad or had directly wired the shed to the house box, then it would be "permanen." A fine case of a "fine line" here.