Re: (ET) GE ElecTrac E12

Join

http://www.elec-trak.com/

And you can access manuals, etc. I suggest looking thru the manual and see if it helps. Some manuals have very good troubleshooting info.

This forum is the best place for questions to be answered. Try to get as much info as you can. With your question I would want to know:

- are the batteries good?
- are they charged?
- do all accessories work (lift, lights, PTO contactor,etc)
- any burning smell or smoke?
- does it just run slower and slower, or does it just quit?
- what happens after it quits? does it start running again, or needs a recharge, etc?

BTW, welcome aboard! These are great tractors, but they are 30 years old. Luckily most problems are bad connectiosna nd teh like - things that may be hard to find, but can usualy be corrected easily.

- SteveS
E20s, E12Ss

RM Famly wrote:

Hi. I'm looking for some help and information. We recently inherited a GE ElecTrac E12 but didn't get any info/owners manual with it. It starts but doesn't run more than five minutes or so. Any words of wisdom or advice on where to start?